Ariah by B.R. Sanders
Ariah’s magical training has been interrupted. Forced to rely on a mentor, Dirva, who is not who he claims to be, and a teacher who is foreign and powerful, Ariah is drawn into a culture wholly different from the elven one that raised him.
As his friendship with Dirva’s brother blossoms into a surprising romance, and he slowly learns how to control the dangerous magic in his blood, life finally appears to be coming together for Ariah—but love and security are cut short by a tyrannical military empire bent on expanding its borders.
War, betrayal, passion, and confusion follow Ariah as his perilous journey leads him beyond the walls of the Empire, and into unfamiliar territory within himself. Along the way, he’ll discover just how much he’s willing to give up to find his place in the world, and he’ll learn what it means to sacrifice himself for freedom—and for love.
- Bisexual protagonist
- Polyamorous relationship — F/M/M
- Nonbinary supporting character
- Won the Bisexual Book Award
- Longlisted for the Otherwise Award
Where to Find
- Published September 4th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published May 28th 2015)
- Paperback ISBN13: 9781537474311)